To speak to a consultant about your case and for critical information about court proceedings call Sharon Joyce at 951-208-7585 today. Don’t wait, there are things you need to do to protect your family’s rights BEFORE your next court date. Your payment of $75 for one hour of person-to-person communication will include an analysis of your case, a clear and concise explanation of what is happening to you and your family and why it is happening to you, along with print materials covering the information you are given during the conversation.

Your personal information will not be shared with ANYONE FOR ANY REASON. Payment is taken over the phone at the time of the consultation. The consultant makes no guarantees of any kind other than you will know a lot more about the system than you did prior to the call.

Other services available are:

Letter writing $30 [Production is within 24 hours]

Drafting of Objections to Removal or Placement $300 per 15 pages (not including copies or postage) [Production is 48 hours upon receipt of needed documents]

Printed copy of your State/County Child Welfare Policies and/or Manual varies in price due to the page count. For every 150 pages $250 and includes a binder (postage not included) This can be an extremely valuable tool in forcing the Department to do what they are required to by law. [Production is 5 business days]

Contempt of Court filing against the Department $150 per 15 pages [Production is within 24 hours]

Other court filings using court-required pre-made forms $75 per filing document [Production time is 72 hours]

CALL 951-208-7585 TODAY!


CPS SCHOOL – LESSON 2 – First Contact

Most people who are reading this post have already experienced the initial visit from Child Protective Services however, it is important to read this lesson to warn friends and family and to avoid a second case.

Did you know that you do NOT HAVE TO ANSWER THE DOOR when social services pays you a visit? Well, its true, you do not have to answer the door, even if they bring the police. If they had reasonable cause to remove your child, they would not be knocking. An anonymous phone call does not qualify for reasonable cause. Now, if they came to the door and heard you beating your child or if it appeared that your child was left alone in the home, they would enter without a warrant and claim that injury was imminent. That rarely happens that I know of but be aware, the police and social workers can be ruthless and they get away with saying whatever the hell they want. 

So, if you hear a knock on the door, always look out the peep hole if you have one or go to another room with a window with visible access to the vehicle(s) that your visitor is driving. If you see that it is a county car simply do not answer it. They will go away. They may return a day or so later but by this time you are prepared. Hopefully you have a screen or security door in addition to the regular door and if you want you can speak to them through the door. Never let them in, even if you feel you have nothing to hide. They will use whatever you say against you by twisting your words and speaking to the children alone is always manipulated. 

Prepare for their return! Remove all toys and bikes from the front of your house and away from both sides of your yard (in case they look over the fence). If you do not have a locking screen or security door, GO GET ONE AND INSTALL IT IMMEDIATELY! If at all possible, install security cameras aiming at the front door and at the street where there is parking so you will be alerted when they come back. If they left a business card the first time, call the number on it the next day after you have prepared your response to their visit. I highly recommend that you simply deny you are the person they are looking for. Tell them that they must have the wrong house. Tell them you do not have any children. If they ask your name, make one up. You could go so far as to draft a Rental Agreement with a different name and show it to them when they come back if it appears that they do not believe you. It is THAT EASY TO GET RID OF THEM! I know this for a fact because it worked for me! Adult Protective Services came to my door for my father (the ex-wife is up to her old tricks again!) and I did not answer it the first time. I thought about how to handle it and when they came back, I answered the door (I have a security door that you can’t see through from the outside so she didn’t even see what I looked like). She asked for Mr. or Mrs. (my father’s last name). I told her she must have the wrong house. She asked me if I had recently moved in and I told her that I was just a housekeeper. She said okay and left in her little white county car! I have not seen or heard from them since!

If your children attend public or private school, immediately after their first visit, you need to call the school and make sure that you do not authorize anyone from social services or the police to question your child without your consent or the child’s attorney present. Do not go to the school at that time, call an attorney and get legal advice and let him know that you gave the school their number. That same day or the next day at the very latest, prepare a NON-AUTHORIZATION and provide copies to the school.  [Links: Word document: Non-Authorization PDF: Non-Authorization

Never ever trust a social worker, no matter how “nice” they seem to be, I guarantee you that even the nicest social workers ARE OUT TO GET YOU! If they were truly nice they would not be a social worker, how can anyone nice ever remove unabused children from their parents? TRUST ME ON THIS!

How To Steal Your Child Back From CPS

How To Steal Your Child Back From CPS.

Answers to Recent Questions

Answers to Recent Questions.

1.  An MFT is a Marriage Family Therapist. A new law passed that is going to require all social workers to have some kind of license. Rather than go back to school full time, many social workers are getting certified as an MFT which, in my opinion, is much easier. However, this “accreditation” makes them look more like some kind of  ”expert” when it comes to the emotional well-being of children and to assess the parents. It doesn’t really but on paper it looks good. They have their own way of “expertly judging” people which is simply – ALL PARENTS AND FAMILIES ARE BAD. I have heard more than one social worker make this statement. Makes you wonder, do they think that they are bad parents too? Well, why don’t we start asking them? However, many social workers are actually child-less anyway.

2.  If you are looking for ways to “fight” CPS, I can assure you that they more you openly fight them the worse it will get for you. There are things that you can do however, to make it so that your case costs them more money than they want to spend. If they offer counseling, ask the counselor if you could see them more often or for a longer period of time, if you are doing substance abuse treatment, tell your counselor that you need to be drug tested more often or tell the social worker to give you a color because testing keeps you from doing drugs so the more often you test the more success your “program” will be. Make sure that you get a bus pass for everyone in your family even if you don’t need them.  Tell your attorney to appeal something after every hearing (they are always ruling something against the parents), if your children are not in counseling, ask for them to get some. You could tell the worker that you are depressed and they will refer you to mental health. Get some pills even if you don’t take them, at the third session ask to add Abilify (that is expensive stuff), again, you don’t actually have to take the medication. If the social workers aren’t giving you the case plan referrals, tell your attorney to file a contempt of court and get an ex-parte hearing on that. Once you get an understanding of all the “services” that are available to you, use your imagination. Get everything possible out of these people.

Also, look for my Hearing Audit, fill it out and send it to the OIG and the GOA (explained in the package), this will remove all their funding if they didn’t conduct the court hearings the way they are supposed to (and they never do).

Other than that, there really isn’t any way to “beat” them. Just do what they want, try to be as patient as possible, remain calm when you speak to them, understand that they are playing games with you and since they have your kids, or could remove them at any time, they have you where they want you. I am sorry to be the one to tell you this if you don’t already know it.

You can sue them when your case is closed. Shawn McMillan takes those cases but not until the case is closed and don’t wait more than two years from the date that the child was removed.

3.  If your case is in Riverside County and worker or their supervisor is Angela Franklin, Sonia Correa, Ja Hari Weir, Kristine Vernier, Paul Gaines, Pam Lind, Carrie Mossiello, Lisa Mariano, Lizette Maciel, Donna Woods, or anyone from the Temecula office, you are in for a heavy dose of “screw the parents”. Just sayin’. Watch out for the “investigators” too, they will try to use the Riverside County Sheriffs to intimidate you.

Audit Your Hearings!

This is focused on the Detention Hearing. Included in this packet is  court lingo,  a list of what your rights are, what your children’s rights are, what your attorney should be doing and a list of internet resources.  Downloadable and printable.



Sites Exposing CPS Stealing Children, Violating Rights and Playing GOD

THERE ARE MANY MORE SITES OUT THERE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WITH ANY LINKS YOU WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE ON THIS LIST.…cps/92744693_this-is-just-one-example-of-how-corrupt-cps-is-how-child-protection-services-buys-and-sells-our-children.htm…/this-is-just-one-example-of-how-corrupt-cps-is…/michelle-neely-and-collin-county-cps.htm